FREE Venture Capital STEM Bootcamp Series
Time & Location
About the Event
HSCF Venture Capital STEM Bootcamp Series: Bio-Agriculture & Technology
Our STEM series are open to all students (middle & high-school to university students) globally to capitalize on the knowledge, insight, and experience of our diverse leaders. These sessions will provide an opportunity to explore agriculture beyond traditional boundaries and the impact across industries, including hands-on activities, a leadership development course, and financials to build and pitch your Bio-Ag & Tech business ideas. s.
- Oct 10 Global Bio-Agriculture & Technology Symposium (see details in ticket)
- Oct 17 The Future of Artificial Intelligence and the global impact and in Agriculture plus hands-on experiments Brandon Johnson (Senior AI Solutions Architect at NVIDIA)
- Oct 24 Leadership Development with Carice Anderson (Senior Principal at Korn Ferry)
- Oct 31 Finance 101 with Jasmine Davis (Former VP Wells Fargo)
- Nov 7 World of BioScience with Courtney Stanton (President of BioScience Smithfield Foods)
- Nov 21 Understand investments, stocks, and trading with Merafe Moloto (Managing Director Moloto Capital)
- Nov 29 All pitch should be uploaded to this LINK by 6:00 PM EST. Pitch deck examples click HERE
- Dec 5 Announcement of a finalist at 9:00 AM EST. Instagram LIVE.
- Dec 12 Pitch Day - Prize: 1st place: $1000; 2nd Place $500 (this is not a group competition) See details in ticket
Note: You must reserve a ticket for each session. All those interested in pitching a business idea on Dec 12, you will receive instructions on Oct 15th.
See you @homecamps!
Global HSCF TEAM
- Bio-Ag & Tech Symposium$0$00$0
- Artificial Intelligence in Ag$0$00$0
- Leadership Development$0$00$0
- Finance 101: Back to Basics$0$00$0
- BioScience World$0$00$0
- How to Pitch for Funding$0$00$0
- VC STEM Pitch Day!$0$00$0